Saturday, August 11, 2012

MOTO GP/lucky strike motorcycle jacket



If you're just joining for the first time, I will fill you in on the vision I have for my Kawasaki zx6r. I love the old cafe racers, but I also love the rockets of today. I want to take the best of each and create something in between. I plan on striping my bike down and giving it the looks of a cafe bike, but the heart and handling of a rocket...and this brings me to this awesome Lucky Strike motorcycle jacket. I thought with my image of vintage styling I would pay my respects to one of the greatest Moto GP riders, Kevin Schwantz. I know its not true to the standard white/red leathers that he wore during his rivalry with Wayne Rainy, but neither will my bike be to the cafe racers of yesterday. 


h&m motorcycle denim

remixline ysl tee

lucky strike motorcycle jacket