Sunday, July 21, 2013

DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK/jack&jones wax jacket


I know it's been a while since I last posted, but I promise I'll be better going forward. It's been so hot lately you don't want to do anything. The heat just wipes you out and steals any energy you may have had. 

This upcoming week is going to be a good one! I have some new items on the way and I'm hoping they will be here before the end of the week. I'll be sharing a great DIY as I have changed a few things with my e46 BMW and I am also working on a few new sets that I'll post soon. So, even though I haven't been around, I'm still keeping busy to share some new things. So stay tuned...

Check out Amanda's amazing look here.... SEE/femme

jack & jones wax jacket

modern amusement tee

show your m style wolf snap back




No comments:

Post a Comment