Sunday, August 4, 2013

WOLF THIS/more avelon pop jeans




Can you think of any better way to combat this summer heat than by wearing a ballistic sytle vest, a scarf and a snap back hat?  I can't, but it sure does look good...sometimes you just have to deal with it.

I made an observation today about my wardrobe... it's not summer friendly. It's a closet full of jackets, blazers, denim, sweaters, boots and anything else that screams, 'This is not for summer fool!' Oh well, I guess I just wasn't meant to live on a beach or any other place that has over 75 degree weather...It goes without saying, it comes to no surprise as to why I would purchase a Demobaza scarf that should be delivered this week... I'm still trying to figure out how I'll be able to pull that off in August.

Check out Dollhouse Vacancy here... SEE/femme.

modern amusement tee

zara scarf

dirty english fingerless leather gloves

avelon pop jeans

marc jacobs bracelet

show your my style wolf snap back






No comments:

Post a Comment