Friday, November 23, 2012

DON'T LOOK UP/valley forge vintage military jacket




If you have been reading the blog then you know that I found this military jacket on my recent trip to Iceland...It's funny, I travel all the way to Iceland and find a vintage jacket from the Valley Forge Military Academy. After replacing a few missing buttons this jacket happens to be a great find! I really like the red stitching detail along the sleeves, epaulettes, collar and the arrows along the back. The details are subtle, yet amazing!

I like garages...There's something so dark and brooding with them. I like the cold cement walls and the florescent lighting. It creates a mood that for some reason I can never get enough of. Sure maybe shooting pics in one falls in the "Been there, done that," category...but, for me I could do it all day long and still find something just so awe inspiring.

SEE/femme


valley forge vintage military jacket

desigual denim

marc jacobs braces

demobaza gloves

ebay boots



No comments:

Post a Comment