Wednesday, November 21, 2012

KATE MOSS IS MY GIRLFRIEND/demobaza mat killer hoody


 
I know I've worn this Mat Killer hoody from Demobaza before, but I don't think that I can get enough of it. I still cannot believe the detail the construction of this piece! If you haven't seen anything by Demobaza then they are definitely worth a look...and if you haven't purchased a piece by Demobaza, then what have you been spending you're hard earned funds on?! It should be at least a piece by this amazing duo from Bulgaria. 

I saw the madness that issued from Kate Moss being at Collette in France today.  I figured nobody can get closer to her than me...she's on my tee by Deter! I need a few more of these tees too...the gas mask tee or even the bizarre x-rated tee, I think, are two that need to be added to my collection.

SEE/femme
 

polaroid girl deter tee

raf by raf simons denim 

rock & republic studded high tops 

demobaza mat killer hoody

demobaza gloves





No comments:

Post a Comment