Sunday, December 30, 2012

3D DIGITAL/maison martin margiela belt jacket




Grab your 3D glasses because this post will be as though I'm right there with you! Each shot is in IMAX 3D...actually, I'm joking, but if you do have some old retro red and blue 3D glasses and I am in 3D, let me know. I just wanted to add a cool effect to these pics. 

It's really been getting cold here and I thought that I could be just as cool as Rodarte by playing with knits and leather to stay warm. I like the unconventional mix of materials as those Rodarte sisters are brilliant! 

Considering the world didn't end on the 21st, I suppose we should all begin to prepare ourselves for 2013...where the heck did 2012 go? I have plans for 2013, so bring it on! 

SEE/femme


stinky rat tee

maison martin margiela for h&m belt jacket

h&m cable knit scarf

maison martin margiela for h&m leather belt

raf by raf simons denim






No comments:

Post a Comment