Sunday, December 9, 2012

DRIVEN/maison martin margiela belt jacket


SEE/femme


I bought the last of the Margiela for H&M pieces I wanted the other day...I know what I'm about to say may sound crazy, but it's the truth... While there was a mad scramble all over the country for these Maison Martin Margiela pieces for H&M, here in Denver it was business as usual. It was so calm here you could just walk in walk straight up to anything you wanted and purchase it without even a tussle.

These shots were taken inside my new toy! I have been a fan of BMW's since my youth and I have no greater love for any other car than this. Once you drive one, you understand why it's, "The ultimate driving machine." I let go of my Audi A4 as I had to follow my heart and my heart beats Bayerische Motoren Werke AG.

I was inspired by that movie "Drive, " which is a must see if you haven't already! The cinematography, the music, absolute perfection.

maison martin margiela for h&m belt jacket autumn/winter 2007

raf by raf simons denim

rayban avaitors

hip & bone tee

bmw e46 guest appearance 




1 comment:

  1. awwwwwesome! I want this jacket! Cool blog!!!
    Cheers & lots of fun!
    Anika

    ReplyDelete