Sunday, March 17, 2013

BACK IN BLACK/zuriick spina boots





I've seen these Zuriick boots before and I this time I finally made the move to purchase them...which was more of an technological glitch, but I can't say I regret it and I like them even more in person! So, I placed these boots in my online shopping cart and just expected to think of any reason why I shouldn't buy them...we have all been here before, the impulse purchase and before making the move, the thoughts of why you shouldn't do this dance through your head. Since I figured I had some time to ponder the reality of purchasing these boots, I'm sure you could imagine my surprise when I looked at my phone to see an alert thanking me for my purchase! 

It was as though these boots were telling me that they wanted to come see me. (note to self...don't save a card number on a frequently visited site again.) With only the ability to modify the shipping address...it was as though it was meant to be.

SEE/femme

ceasare paciotti 4us sunglasses

nicholas k elliot pant

h&m cardigan 

forest tee

maison martin margiela for h&m keyring necklace

zuriick spina boots

h&m blazer







No comments:

Post a Comment