Sunday, March 10, 2013

FORSHADOW/ceasare paciotti 4us


I would like to give a shout out to AccuWeather for showing me the near 70 degree weather that's on the way. I can't wait for the clear skies and warm nights of summertime. 

This pic really came out well featuring my new Ceasare Paciotti sunglasses...If I had a self titled debut album of a set that I released, this pic would be part of the insert along with other crazy images to give listeners a glimpse of my thought process. What am I talking about if?! Hell, I'll just put together a full set, not the 20 minute snippets that I release on Mixcrate, but a full on set...so stay tuned and be prepared to listen to some really good music and listen to it LOUD! 

SEE/femme

believe the truth tee

mpt industries jacket

ceasare paciotti 4us sunglasses





No comments:

Post a Comment