Monday, April 29, 2013

FATALITY/demobaza matt killer hoody




I love this hoody by Demobaza...and I love this killer mask from Patricia Field! I feel like a character from Mortal Kombat. Even during this shoot, the sky became grey, overcast and I heard a voice that said, "Finish Him!" Even writing this I'm thinking of throwing a spear to impale someone in the chest and draw them close to me while yelling, "Get over here!"  I could use some more Demobaza in my life and if you haven't seen their new collection it's definitely worth it...there's a ninja top I have my eye on! 

SCORPION WINS..FATALITY... now check out what Dollhouse Vacancy is doing here. SEE/femme

demobaza mat killer hoody

ebay boots

patricia field killer mask

hip and bone tee







4 comments:

  1. You never cease to amaze. It definitely looks like something from Mortal Combat. Demobaza is amazing; been eyeing their goodies for a while now.

    Hm, one question though -- what search words do you use when on eBay? Those shoes are killers.

    VH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support! Yeah Mortal Kombat was the inspiration for this look. I have to say, getting a Demobaza piece is actually worth it! When I search on eBay try using designer names, oddly enough it works even though you know you're not actually buying a designer piece (for some reason sellers post their goods with those tags to attract people. Also trends work like...punk, military, etc.

      Let me know if you have anymore questions,

      Cheers!

      Delete
  2. Was that an M or S?
    I'm asking because I'm a girl and I totally want it. I think S probably but I also workout a LOT so I have some very decent biceps.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,

      The Demobaza piece I'm wearing is a Medium. I was hesitant to purchase in a medium as I always have a problem with my arms fitting from working out. Usually, I have to go up a size if it's a fitted cut. But this piece works well, if you normally wear a size Small in guys clothing then I would just go with that as this piece fits quite well. Thanks for checking out the blog and let me know if you have any more questions.

      Cheers!

      Delete