Sunday, April 14, 2013

UNDER LOCK AND KEY/zara cowl neck sweatshirt



I think that most people buy souvenirs on trips to remember their experience...I guess my  souvenirs are the clothes that I purchase. I'm sure that you can pick this sweatshirt up at any Zara and if there's not a Zara near you, you can shop 'till you drop on their online shop...But, you can't purchase the experience and that's priceless. So, every time I put this sweatshirt on I'll remember my experience in Budapest...

I'm still loving my Maison Martin Margiela keyring necklace.

Check out Dollhouse Vacancy here. SEE/femme


zara cowl neck sweatshirt

h&m motorcycle denim

maison martin margiela for h&m cuff

bb bruno bordese washed leather boots

maison martin margiela for h&m keyring necklace

replay vintage yo gabba black sunglasses





No comments:

Post a Comment