Friday, September 6, 2013

ALL USED UP/marc jacobs button down


So, there are some great neon signs in our neighborhood and I spent one night taking a few pictures of the signs that lined the street from old motels, music venues and car lots ...they are such relics of the past. I mean, everywhere we go now it's all about LED lighting or some kind of outdoor screen allowing businesses to play customized videos to advertise their goods. I'm not one to complain, and I'm one to fantasize of a modern city looking like some kind of dystopian future found in Ridley Scott's Bladerunner with images of attractive women advertising products and the obligatory product placement of Coke...I have to admit I'm more of a Pepsi person if I had to choose.

Every night I stare out of my bedroom window and see this used cars sign. I love the way it looks, there's just something about it. It's amazing...not to mention it happens to be on the old car lot once belonging to Amanda's father!

SEE/femme

vintage russian military parade hat

marc jacobs button down

h&m blazer




No comments:

Post a Comment