Tuesday, June 5, 2012

AT THE ALTER/ h&m suit



It's not like I have a lot of experience in the wedding department. I just heard somewhere that you shouldn't upstage anyone in the wedding party (Amanda told me that)...Actually, all of my wedding etiquette knowledge comes from Amanda, who does well to keep in informed of the proper do's and don'ts. One "do" would have been attending the Bassnectar concert that was taking place at the exact same time as the wedding at Red Rocks...Perhaps I should mention that the wedding was also at Red Rocks (Would it be wrong to say that my mind was more focused on that?) So in keeping it simple, and hearing "Yo" by Bassnector playing in my head,  I opted for a black suit and white button down for our friends wedding. This might just be my wedding attending outfit! Suit, shirt, done!...maybe I'll switch it up next time and wear brown shoes. 

SEE/femme


h&m suit 

joseph abboud shoes

luis vuitton belt

h&m button down