Friday, June 8, 2012

PLAGUING THE MASSES/nicholas k elliot pant


I am not one to wear shorts...they are just not for me, as more often than not, some guy is wearing some poorly constructed short that is baggy, ill-fitted, and looks horrible. Plus, I am a former soccer player and I was forced to wear shorts so perhaps in the back of my mind I feel that they serve a purpose; therefore, with me no longer playing soccer there's no need to wear shorts... Enter the Nicholas K Elliot Pant, it's not a short as it is obviously classified as a pant, but how great is it?! Dressed up or down and perfectly fitted these pants are amazing. You want to separate yourself from the epidemic that plagues the masses, these are a necessity!

SEE/femme



nicholas k elliot pant

zara man blazer

h&m button down 

dirty english fingerless leather gloves

hot topic braces

ebay boots 

ray-ban aviators