Sunday, June 3, 2012

EDUN ROCK/ray-ban aviators

 These have to be a pair of my favorite shoes...I say that now, but I do have my eye on a pair of Aigle boots that I think will be awesome for this Fall (yeah, I'm already planning that far ahead).  I really like the studs that cover these shoes and whenever I where these I don't want to cover the tongue just so I can show off the plaque.

The Edun tee was a really cool find as it was a freebie given away at the Museum of Contemporary Art Denver. Who gives a away Edun clothing? MCA Denver does! 

I love watches...not really sure why...I just do! I try to buy a watch on every trip I take so that I can remember the experience. This Marea watch was purchased in Barcelona and every time I wear it I am reminded that I need to get my stuff together so I can move there.

SEE/femme


fedora purchased on the streets of paris 

ray-ban aviator sunglasses

edun shirt

mek corduroy

hot topic braces

marea watch 

rock & republic studded high top sneakers

thrifted belt used as a cuff