Sunday, September 2, 2012

IT'S A WRAP/hip and bone linen tee



Another zara scarf? Sure...but this one I was purchased in Madrid and every time I wear it, I'm reminded of that that trip. It was that last minute trip that took us to Barcelona, Valencia and Madrid, that I realized...Barcelona is my home. I loved it there! The tee is a find that's courtesy of My Habit.  

I have to say that this Labor Day weekend has been great! I finally have resurrected my bike and she's running better that ever. So, I've spent the past days riding around and enjoying every minute.  Now it's project time round 2, FIGHT! I have been envisioning my bike being transformed into this hybrid cafe/street fighter. And now it's time to get to work!



hip and bone linen tee

desigual denim

dirty english fingerless leather gloves

zara scarf

rock & republic studded high top shoes

sunglasses found on the streets of new york

diesel neon belt






No comments:

Post a Comment