Monday, September 3, 2012

PROJECT TIME/kawasaki zx6r


 

I would like you all to put your hands together and welcome...my bike, she's been resurrected after being clinically dead for almost 2 years. I know, I know...how, could I have let her sit for so long. I feel bad enough, because being able to ride her these past few days has just made me realize how much I missed it. 

I know that I've mentioned it before, but I would like to direct your attention to the picture below, which belongs to classified moto. How cool is this! I love that they were able to creat such a masterpiece and give it that rusted look. I've actually have been thinking about turning my bike into this hybrid of a street fighter and cafe racer. Stripped down and rusted...Can you see it too?


photo: classified moto



kawasaki zx6r





No comments:

Post a Comment