Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WARPED SPACE/house of howe





I don't wear this blazer much...I even dusted it off for this post. This House of Howe blazer has this really cool lining made of an old tee, which is really cool! Guess, I should have taken a pic of it.

I received some great news today; 1) my pre-order from Luisaviaroma has shipped today, so by the end of the week I will have some pieces that have been my latest obsession...now, if I could just get a hold of one of the Alexander McQueen visors, I would be set. 2) I read an article that scientists are working on a warp drive engine.  Amanda thinks I'm crazy believing this is true, but she's a person that doesn't even believe in time travel...and she calls me crazy...

SEE/femme



house of howe blazer

mek corduroy

rock & republic studded high tops

marc jacobs braces

h&m button down 

h&m waistcoat

a.j. morgan sunglasses





No comments:

Post a Comment