Friday, January 18, 2013

A GLIPSE WITHIN/my house by night


audiophile heaven

 
 Björk!
 
the interrogation room (...and yes that table is made from an old door)

 
lights in the corner

PS3 screen

I'll share with you a glimpse into my world...actually, it's my place! I love this 2 bed room minimalistic slice of heaven.  Decorated with large album posters, self made art and raw, hacked furniture...I live in an cool ambient lit industrial space. One of my favorite pieces in the Akai GX 27OD-SS reel to reel given to me courtesy of my dad. 

I'm not saying that Amanda and I are different, but I feel like every time I walk into her place I should hand her a ticket to which she tears the bottom, hands it back to me and tells me to enjoy the show. It's not much of a home...I go from room to room taking pics with my smartphone only to return to my friends and tell them how great the show was.

So, if you would like to see the complete opposite of my place...follow the link below:

SEE/femme

I know this is only a glimpse of my place...maybe later I'll show the rest of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment