Monday, January 21, 2013

BETWEEN THE LINES/replay vintage sunglasses



Lately I've been feeling a bit of 80's nostalgia coming on...I even spent one day this weekend playing old school video games; Pac Man, Tron, Star Wars Arcade. If you are ever in Denver you can find all of these classics at Punch Bowl Social...good food and games...you can't go wrong with that! 

I bought this 'Only in America' tee by Deter a few weeks ago; and I love it! But, I love these sunglasses by Replay Vintage even more! Every time I wear them I'm transported back in time as though I'm cheering on Emilio Estavez trying to reach level 13 in that movie Nightmares...and so what if I've only worn these glasses twice, I still feel like I'm transported back in time when I put 'em on!

SEE/femme

mpt industries jacket

deter only in america tee

replay vintage yo gabba black sunglasses







No comments:

Post a Comment