Monday, January 28, 2013

STANDARD ISSUE STREET SOLDIER/jordan craig camo cargo pants


"Standard issue street soldier..." If you have ever see The Chase from the 90's then you know what I'm talking about. Henry Rollins was actually pretty funny in a movie that wasn't setting any box office records. But I have to give credit where credit is due, any man that can get it on with Kristy Swanson while leading cops on a high-speed chase towards the Mexican border, definitely has skills...I tip my hat to you Charlie Sheen. 

I've always wanted some camo pants and I must admit that I have been pushing off that purchase until I saw these Jordan Craig cargo pants courtesy of Jack Threads. But if you are looking for something to hide you in the sprawling urban jungle then look elsewhere...I can still see myself in these pics...

SEE/femme


h&m biker jacket

jordan craig camo cargo pants

deter only in america tee

maison martin margiela for h&m cuff

ray-ban aviators

silver fox tail purchased on the streets of helsinki 

belt bag army surplus store find

ebay boots




No comments:

Post a Comment