Sunday, May 5, 2013

BULLETS OVER BAMBI/marc jacobs cuff



I'm not one for jewelry... in fact, until recently (the last few years). This is all new to me and the funny thing is, I'm wearing all that I own in this pic! I'm not into really into rings as I've owned a few and each was lucky to stay on my finger longer than a day before ending up in a box never to be seen again.  But, I have taken an interest in some of those double finger rings... and I will admit that I'm really into cuffs...now that's something that I could wear all the time!

You won't find me in gold...just not really a fan, but Lovebullet's Bullet Bracelet is the closet thing to gold I'll ever get!

Check out Bambi at Dollhouse Vacancy here. SEE/femme.

ebay dog tags

masion martin margiela x h&m cuff

marc jacobs cuff

h&m chain bracelet

razor blade necklace from the streets of prague





No comments:

Post a Comment