Monday, May 13, 2013

THE COVETED/rick owens boots






I've coveted these Rick Owens boots for a very long time. I saw countless pictures of people everywhere flaunting the fact that they had them and I didn't...I was determined to not let this be another McQueen situation. Just to jog your memory a bit, I still want the Alexander McQueen visor from F/W 12. I was just always a bit late to get one and when I did have the opportunity, I hesitated and missed out on an amazing opportunity...Since then I have vowed never again! So, after months of wanting, waiting and fate having a good day, the chance to own these amazing boots was presented in all their glory! This time, I would be the victor! 

Check out the strawberry shortcake of Dollhouse Vacancy here: SEE/femme

kai aakman funnel neck sherpa coat (sans lining)

asos black waffle knit long sleeve shirt

nicholas k elliot pant 

ceasare paciotti 4us sunglasses

rick owens waxed crust boots 

marc jacobs braces

demobaza gloves





No comments:

Post a Comment