Tuesday, February 7, 2012

LEGEND/custo barcelona hoodie



Do you remember last year when there was this unbelievable heat wave that struck the New England area? I was in New York with Amanda during that time for the McQueen exhibit at The Met. I don't think that there are any words possible that can describe McQueen's work. Seeing pictures or video of his shows cannot even compare to what it was like to see these amazing pieces up close. One after another, I was reminded of how I felt when I saw these pieces in his shows and I was even more speechless being only mere feet away from them. I'll always remember that experience each time I wear this Custo Barcelona hoodie that I bought in SOHO on that trip. I like the rough edges and unfinished hem of this piece. The 2010 Fashion Night Out tee and Desigual distressed denim is a nice way to complete the look along with Rock and Republic studded high tops.



New York 2011, it's not the sweltering heat, power outages or the hot air being blown in my face as I walked into each store that I'll remember...it will be the unbelievable experience of seeing the works one of the greatest designers that has ever lived. R.I.P. McQueen.

SEE/femme



2010 fashion night out tee

desigual denim

rock and republic studded high tops

custo barcelona hoodie




No comments:

Post a Comment