Thursday, February 2, 2012

ARMY OF ONE/lacoste futur 2 sneaker





When I saw this blazer I had to have it! Sure, the military look has been done before, but when has it ever gone out of style? I don't know about you but I love military style, whether it be vintage or some modern interpretation. The blazer you see before you was a birthday gift, courtesy of yours truly...that's right, the creative mind behind Dollhouse Vacancy, Amanda. Thank you, Amanda! As soon as I saw it I knew I just had to have it. Truth be told, I may be a bit biased in my love of military styling. One could even say I am predisposed to liking all things military. It's a part of who I am, my father was in the military and with me growing up in it, it was all I knew...So, yes, OD green is my favorite color.

SEE/femme



black rivet military blazer

inc denim

william rast shirt

lacoste futur 2 sneakers

ray ban wayfarers



No comments:

Post a Comment