Friday, February 10, 2012

A NEW YORK STORY/topman trench





Here's a not so typical trench. I found this piece at Topman in New York. I was walking through the store and rummaging through one item after another just looking to see what spoke to me and there was this trench.. It's as if it called out to me... I like how it's finished in the striking white bias tape. It's a trench of the future. I still love the standard tan colored trench, but this one really makes a statement. Buttoned, tied or even draped on my shoulders (I kind of feel like Lando in the Empire Strikes Back...sorry, nerd moment).



The rest of this look is primarily H&M. The sweater, plaid shirt and the tie were all found at the Swedish Hennes & Mauritz store we all love.

The shoes are from F21. They are easy to throw on, easy to wear and (surprisingly) always look great.

SEE/femme




topman trench

thrifted pants

f21 men shoes

h&m sweater

h&m tie

h&m button down

ray ban wayfarer





No comments:

Post a Comment