Thursday, March 1, 2012

BOOK 'EM/brixton


This is not a real mugshot


This is not a real mugshot


This is not a real mugshot

SEE/femme

Hang out with Dollhouse Vacancy and this is what happens...Sweet little headband hoarder...whatever! Just for the record I like my 3 hats and I am not jealous of not having a room full of headbands...could you see me in one? I'd look like a newborn bald baby with bow on their head. Is it really serving a purpose? My favorite hat is this Russian one. This isn't one of those surplus store finds here; this is from a Boss Unlimited, an awesome vintage store here in Denver. I'm sure this hat has a story to tell as it has the date of 1984 stamped in it along with some writing. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what it says. The other two hats are by Brixton and Desigual. The Desigual fedora was a freebie for going on a shopping spree in the store on a trip to Barcelona...Score!!


vintage russian military hat

brixton busker II cap

desigual fedora

h&m button




No comments:

Post a Comment