Tuesday, March 20, 2012

LUCKY/juicy couture wax denim blazer





Happy birthday Amanda and Shannon! To celebrate we went to a new place that opened up on the cool side of 16th St Mall...if you have been to Denver then you know the side I'm talking about. The place is called Lucky Pie...If you like your food fresh and made in-house, then this is the place for you, and if you like pizza then this really is the place for you. I rescinded a decision to give up pizza (one of my favorite foods) for a while in order to try the pie and it was well worth it! If you are in Denver, it's definitely worth a try...don't worry Buenos Aires Pizza, you're still my favorite...

The barely seen RAF Simons velcro shirt will be featured later...I promise.

SEE/femme



raf simons shirt

juicy couture wax denim blazer

mek corduroy

ray ban sunglasses

16th street bench as itself





No comments:

Post a Comment