Saturday, March 24, 2012

YSL/denver





Today was the preview of the YSL Retrospective in Denver....so, what's wrong here? It's in Denver! How did this happen? ...I'm not going to ask any questions as the answer is probably as complicated as a quantum physics equation. Sure, I could go on and on about the construction of each garment and how impeccable the designs were, but what good would that do when you can't see the pieces that I'm talking about...that's right, no photography inside, hence the outside shot and the graphic wall print to the entrance. I was completely blown away with how well this was presented. All I can say is if you are in Denver or planning on visiting before it's gone in July...this is definitely worth it.

...the sequins presented in this exhibit didn't violate me as they were put together so perfectly.


*no clothes were harmed in the writing of this post because they aren't presented here.

No comments:

Post a Comment