Friday, March 2, 2012

SPIN SPIN BROWN SUGAR/numark V7



SEE/femme

The V7 delivers outstanding feel and unprecedented power in a single-platter digital DJ controller....blah, blah, blah. I'm not trying to write some review about these decks or sell you on just how awesome they are...We could debate the traditional vinyl turntable vs digital formats all day long and never come to a consensus. It's not about who's right or who's wrong or which format is better. Truth be told, I think it's more personal preference than anything. I've played on 12's, I've used Final Scratch, Serato SL1, DNS1000's, NDX800's...and which have been my favorite? ...These Numark V7's have blown me away! They are not traditional turntables and they are not complete CD turntables, they are something in between. They give you more control over the music like 12's, but with a seven-inch, motorized, high-torque aluminum turntable platter.....and I'm sure I could bore you with the details, but there has not been one moment when I have regretted my purchase. I remember when I got them, I was like a little kid on Christmas and sure, the packaging of a box within a box was overkill when you want to get to them quick, but since the day I unpacked them I haven't looked back. I am always proud to say I don't get distracted with shiny things, but when these light up my eyes become glossy and I am transported to another place where the reality of this world melts away as I add my own soundtrack. Sure, it's not fashion, but you do look good with these in front of you.

Numark V7





No comments:

Post a Comment