Sunday, May 20, 2012

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE/hugo boss orange label


 Here's a few pieces that I was unsure of...Well, actually one I was unsure of and the other was misplaced for a while. I the firefighter uniform jacket was found at a yard sale.  This is the first time that I tried it on and really liked it. It's been sitting in my closet for almost a year...waiting for the right time to make an appearance and here's its 15 minutes of fame! The hat was a gift from Amanda when she went to Russia, which is awesome! I have always wanted to go to Russia...and I will make it there one day. It would be really cool to be able to Dj out in St. Petersberg one day! So if you're reading this Russia, just let me know when and I'll be there!

SEE/femme


hugo boss orange label trainers

mek corduroy

2011 FNO tee

thrifted hat from the streets of st petersburg russia

fire fighter uniform jacket yard sale find