Tuesday, May 1, 2012

MANUAL SHIFT/zara man cowl neck




Who doesn't love a great car...it's interesting to think about what may be important to someone when looking for a car; gas mileage (I don't care..), safety rating (whatever!), all I know is it better be European (sorry, can't help it I grew up in Germany) and it better be a manual. I tried the 'auto' thing and it just doesn't work for me. Autos and I just don't get along.

This shirt is great. I found it at a Zara in Paris. I like the exaggerated cowl neck. There's so much fabric I can pull it over my head like a hoodie. I did and when I saw that I looked like some bald alien there was no hesitation in deleting those pictures. The pants are some old familiars. Can I say I'm tired of these pants? No, because they are just some of my favorites. 

SEE/femme


zara man cowl neck shirt

a j morgan sunglasses

ebay pants

special guest silver volkswagen passat