Sunday, May 6, 2012

THIS IS FINISHED/raf simons velcro sweatshirt


I said that I would do a post for this awesome RAF Simons top and here it is! Velcro in the front and in the back! Give me more RAF Simons!

It's video game Sunday...Not only is this a post about this velcro fleece top, but it's also a farewell...to XBOX. Sure, there may be some true die-hard fans out there, but I need to come to terms with this situation. I have been cheated out of my hard earned money numerous times by Microsoft. I fell for your spell with Halo, but no more will I pretend that the system you have released is superior to that of the PS3. I say that as Amanda's nephews came over today to enjoy a day of video games and while my Playstation started up like that old faithful piece of machinery, like the old Detroit cars of yesteryear...my XBOX 360 presented me with the "red rings of death" for the last time...how many, is this? Number 5, number 6? ...I'm done! Sure, you could say,  "Why don't I get one of the new ones in black?"...Yeah, the new ones that have been redesigned to fix the problem... Well, why should I? It's the principle of the situation...XBOX, I'm done! It's not me, it's you!

SEE/femme 


raf simons velcro sweatshirt

rayban aviator sunglasses

liz claiborne  nylon pants