Tuesday, January 31, 2012

EVERYTHING MOSS/diesel houndstooth jacket





These Paper Denim jeans have been through some rough times. I've worn them into the ground as they are one of my favorite pairs. There's just something so comforting about them, plus the fit is great!

This Diesel jacket doesn't see the light of day very much. I'm not sure why, because it's such a great piece! With a little time to kill before a Diana Krall concert, Amanda and I happened to stop by the local Diesel store. To our surprise the store was having a huge sale as they were moving to a new location. Whether or not you can consider moving from one side of the mall to the other a big move is beside the point. The fact remains, we scored a great deal on some Diesel pieces. Sadly, this event has never been recreated...

Will the real Kate Moss please stand up... wait, you are and you're on my shirt. I found this cool tee at Urban Outfitters. Cotton tee, triptych print of Kate Moss topless...SOLD!

SEE/femme



diesel houndstooth jacket

dirty english fingerless leather gloves

deter polaroid girl tee

diesel neon belt

paper denim jeans

ray ban sunglasses





No comments:

Post a Comment