Sunday, February 10, 2013

4 EYES/warby parker glasses







I've been putting off getting new glasses for a while and I'm not sure why...It quickly became one of those projects that you say you'll get to but never do. Then I stumbled upon Warby Parker...a site full of vintage inspired glasses. The cool part is that you get to pick some and in a few days they are at your door for you to enjoy for the next five days! After the trial period, return online and place your order.

It's not like I'm blind or anything...I describe my need for glasses as if someone sprayed Windex on my world, just like when you use the squeegee at the gas station on your windshield or making the move to HDTV.

I haven't had to make a decision this hard in a while...but then I thought 'why settle for just one pair?' I could get two or three...I could change them like my clothes or an added accessory. Even now I'm still trying to decide which ones I like best, but even if I never come to a decision, it's a good thing I ordered contacts.

SEE/femme


warby parker glasses

maison martin margiela for h&m cuff

h&m button down 

perry ellis tie

express sweater vest









No comments:

Post a Comment