Thursday, February 14, 2013

BACK IN CAMO/jordan craig camo chino pant




I'm still loving these Jordan Craig camo chino pants! I think I need another pair, in a different color of course! I'm thinking the rip stop camo pant...

I'll be honest, I can't believe I still have this puffer... I didn't even remember that I had it! I know what you may be thinking...Old Navy, really? But, be that as it may, this puffer with it's built in carabiner has been able to stand the test of time and it still looks new. OK, maybe it looks that good because I've only worn it a handful of times, but hey, did I mention it has a built in carabiner...not sure what I would use it for.

SEE/femme


jordan craig camo chino pants

bb bruno bordese washed leather boots

armani exchange sweater 

old navy puffer vest

maison martin margiela for h&m cuff





No comments:

Post a Comment