Sunday, February 17, 2013

NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM/ dead space 3 ps3




I've been a fan of Dead Space since the beginning, so I didn't hesitate to purchase part 3 on pre-order  and since it's arrival I haven't regretted a single moment. It's hard to find something in which the sequel is just as good as the original or in some cases the sequel is better than the original; That's right I'm looking at you "Aliens." Sorry, no disrespect, Ridley Scott, but the win on that goes to James Cameron! 

Let's get back to the matter at hand...at first glance I could say that my first opinion of Dead Space 3 was not of the highest regard, but after playing it, I find myself getting just as scared and freaked out as when I played the original Dead Space!  This latest installment may not of garnered the highest rating and I don't see why not...this is Dead Space...and it's one of the most beautiful games I have ever played! The level of detail is amazing! Even if you are not into horror games, this is one you must see to believe! I can say that one thing that Viseral has done since the beginning is the sound...they really know how to create an atmosphere that can freak the hell out of you! 

The critics only say this game is good... I say this game is great! That's right I'm talking about you IGN only giving this game a 7.8...do I say it's warranted? No! This game is great! Who the hell is writing these reviews anyway...if you don't believe me, then go out and get this game...if you don't like it, you weren't a true dead space fan to begin with! Now if I could make a real life RIG suit along with a plasma cutter I would be set! 

SEE/femme

p.s. I love the pic found at Dollhouse Vacancy!

Also, if you love Dead Space just as much as me and are up for a little co-op action...just let me know! Turn it off, Turn it off, Turn it off, Turn it off, Turn it off, Turn it off...






No comments:

Post a Comment