Thursday, February 21, 2013

SEEING YELLOW/bmw e46



I'm not one to leave my car stock...and I'm not one that can relate to anyone who does. Sure, I can say to each their own, but just like walking into a room with someone wearing the same outfit as you...don't you just feel weird pulling up next to someone at a light and seeing their car looks exactly like yours. 

I could talk about modding all day...debating Turbo vs NA and which is better. I've been non both sides...We could talk about FWD, RWD and AWD; and I've driven them all. So deciding to sell my B5 platform Audi A4 to obtain my true love the BMW e46 was one decision that I have not regretted and if asked again, I would do it again at the "drop of a hat." 

Modding a car is something that takes time, but as you add piece by piece there is something that is absolutely gratifying about creating something completely unique. So, after my first order of business which entailed adding the LED angel eyes with the remote fade feature I decided to add a bit of color...I colored the inside flash/high beam lights in yellow. I know that this was primarily a French feature found on many cars and one may ask, "Why would you do something like that to a German car?" ...Easy,  it looks good!

SEE/femme

...I'm not even done as I'm posting this I have already thought about changing the headlight lens completely to yellow.


bmw e46



No comments:

Post a Comment