Sunday, February 3, 2013

STUFFY SOPHISTICATED SOCIALITE/h&m top hat





Although I feel like an interactive billboard for h&m with this outfit, I love this top hat. I have always wanted one and I could never really find one that I liked...until this one appeared on a recent shopping trip. With no tags, this great piece was hanging on a rack as if it was meant for me to find it! 

You don't have to be the Mad Hatter or even a stuffy sophisticated socialite to wear a top hat...and please don't be one that will only wear a top hat to a wedding (no offense if you happen to be one that has). Dressed up or down, a top hat is a must-have accessory. Next time I'll let my nerd flag fly and strap some goggles on for a steam-punk look.

SEE/femme


 h&m top hat

perry ellis tie

h&m button down 

h&m waistcoat

h&m motorcycle denim 

marc jacobs braces

ebay boots






No comments:

Post a Comment