Sunday, January 8, 2012

DAM/street style


clockwise in collage- installation by Sandy Skoglund, painting: Robert Motherwell

First I would like to give a shout out to my Latvian viewers....this one's for you! Thanks for the support!

This was a good time. I have to say I'm amazed by the Denver Art Museum, the building itself is a great piece of modern architecture...this day was really nice because there was nobody there. I discovered a new artist on this trip, Robert Motherwell, and I was completely amazed by his work. It was like a dissection of Japanese calligraphy. The installation by Sandy Skoglund was another inspiring piece.

Here I am again, wearing these boots...I wasn't joking when I said "When all else fails, these boots won't." They definitely get the job done. This Y-3 blazer is one of my favorite pieces. Dress it up or down, it always looks good.

A trip to the museum was a nice way to start 2012!

Did I mention I have an alias? Keep watching and you may find out.


sculpture by: Sui Jianguo


painting by: Richard Patterson




y-3 blazer

missoni for target scarf

william rast shirt

asos knit cuffs

h&m lounge pants

ebay boots

No comments:

Post a Comment