Friday, January 20, 2012

LOUNGING ABOUT/howe blazer





I really like these lounge pants from H&M. I would actually like to get another pair, maybe in black. Yeah, typical I know, but you can't go wrong with these.

The shirt was a gift from Amanda on her recent trip to Turkey. I usually don't wear a lot of color like this. There's no getting around the RED of this shirt as it's the national flag of Turkey. Have you ever just looked at the design? The placement of the crescent and the star, it's such a great design! I think this shirt really looks great against the muted colors of the Howe blazer, the grey lounge pants and oversized Zara scarf.

This Gucci duffle bag is my travel companion. I can't remember a trip that I've taken where this bag wasn't by my side. Small, compact and the perfect size for a carry on.

We have a very special guest here tonight; something that I once again would like to bring to the stage; something that I hold very dear to me. They have been tried, tested and always hold true. They have made an appearance numerous times...Please give a warm welcome to...My boots.



howe blazer

zara scraf

gucci duffle bag

h&m lounge pants

ebay boots

graphic tee from turkey



No comments:

Post a Comment