Friday, January 20, 2012

PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC/rock & republic studded high tops



I've been dreaming about these shoes for a while. These studded high tops are awesome! They bring me back to my youth, as I haven't worn high stops since I was a kid. They are a bit strange to walk in...kind of like a ski boot, but who cares when you have studded shoes like this!

The jacket was found in a flea market in Barcelona, Spain. I couldn't believe all of the great finds as I passed one booth after the other, Amanda pointed out this great vendor. For 20 Euro this jacket was mine. I like the worn in look and the great patches that adorn it.

The shirt has a story of it's own. On a trip to Santa Fe, New Mexico, a short stop in Taos yielded this awesome shirt. As I'm sitting in a boutique reading the latest issue of W magazine while Amanda was purchasing every great piece in sight, the owner walks up and asks if I would like this shirt. Score one for me! She tells me that it's a new designer from Japan. She only sells women's clothing and if I would like shirt I could have it. Amanda walks into the store buys everything in sight and gets a bill; I walk in sit down read a mag and get a shirt...doesn't get better than that! I love this shirt as the design has a great way of saving us from the mundane printed tees out there today.

SEE/femme





rock & republic studded high top shoes

desigual denim

jacket purchased at flea market in barcelona

forest shirt



No comments:

Post a Comment