Saturday, January 14, 2012

LET THE MUSIC PLAY/juicy couture wax denim blazer





I like this look...usually I dress this Juicy Couture wax denim blazer up, but as it has started to show signs of wear, I like dressing it down with my favorite pair of denim, this Diesel polo and Kenneth Cole pony hair shoes...I think the shoes are just "pony" because the hair is starting to fall out. The Brixton hat is a nice addition... I've been wearing this hat for weeks like it's the only one I have or something.



I love these retro styled Pioneer headphones. I'm an audiophile and if I could I would drown out the everyday noise with music...and if you have to do it, may as well do it in style. I like mixing modern with a bit of retro styling and these headphones definitely make a statement. Unlike (*cough* Beats headphones) I admit I laugh inside each time I see someone wearing them. Come on people, isn't it about time people starting making decisions on their own without thinking that things are cool because that celeb tells them it's cool. I have a pair of Urbanears that I've beaten into the ground from wearing them everyday. One word to describe them'"Awesome!" when I'm on the go it's the best way to hear the music. Until next time, keep listening.



brixton houndstooth driver hat

juicy couture wax denim blazer

diesel polo shirt

true religion billy denim

kenneth cole pony hair shoes




No comments:

Post a Comment