Friday, January 27, 2012

STINKY RAT/marc jacobs stinky rat



I purchased this leather jacket when I was in high school. Sure, people laughed, but who's laughing now! These jackets are a hot item...I guess I was just way ahead of my time. So, after the walk across the stage and the whole cap and gown, here it is again and surprisingly in great shape. The jackets have been made popular again, by designers such a Marc Jacobs. Speaking of Marc Jacobs, I have this great Stinky Rat shirt thanks to Amanda from her trip to Las Vegas.



It's sad that Rock & Republic will not be what they used to be. When I read an article describing how they filed for bankruptcy and were bought out by another company that is placing them in Kohl's...I couldn't believe it. A lux denim brand now selling for $4o a piece. Should they even still be called Rock & Republic? I just want to go out and purchase some Rock & Republic denim so that every time I wear them I can remember just how great they used to be. Pouring out some of my liquor, " This is for my dead homie..."

SEE/femme






leather jacket boutique find

rock & republic studded high top shoes

william rast for target denim

marc jacobs stinky rat long sleeve shirt

desigual messenger bag

a.j.morgan sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment