Thursday, January 26, 2012

CYCLE TECH/tumi tech messenger





This look reminds me of a spread I saw in an issue of Surface Magazine. I just remember how the stylist dressed up the typical casual look of a motorcycle jacket. Sure, the Surface spread used Armani motorcycle style leather jackets and Ducati motorcycles, but here's my interpretation. The credit should go to Amanda who thought that dressing this jacket up would be cool. I was surprised to hear her suggest this because she doesn't even like this jacket. To be honest this jacket has been hanging up in my room for a while now waiting for me to ride my bike again one day. I have been in one of those never ending project modes, you know the type...the ones where you have this great idea to work on something, but it just never happens. But, if anyone tells you that you can't make 1/4 inch bright green leather look good...tell him or her it's just not true! All you need is a great button down and a Tumi messenger bag and you're set.

SEE/femme



icon daytona hero motorcycle jacket

thrifted pants

joseph abboud shoes

h&m button down

perry ellis tie

dirty english fingerless gloves

diesel belt

tumi tech messenger bag

ray ban sunglasses



1 comment:

  1. It is one of the greats it is a very useful information Tumi Ducati thanks for this share

    ReplyDelete